NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AT LEAST THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. SPONSOR: ASPIRATION ENTERTAINMENT (dba “ASPIRATION MEDIA” located at 110 South Fairfax, Los Angeles, CA 90036 (“Sponsor”). ADMINISTRATOR: DD Media Group, LLC (dba “Different Drummer”, located at 2535 Franklin Pike, Suite 101, Nashville, TN 37204 (“Administrator”).
Only legal residents of the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia, who are the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry are eligible to enter. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, their parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related companies, and all other entities associated with the creation, administration, promotion or fulfillment of the Contest, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related companies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such family members are not eligible to enter or win the Contest. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
4. CONTEST PERIOD:
The Contest begins on February 3, 2015 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 27, 2015 at 11:59 PM ET (“Contest Period”). Administrator’s computer will be the official clock for the Contest. All Entries must be received during the Contest Period to be eligible to win a prize.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
Maximum 5 entries (“Entry”) per person/email address (“Address”), regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address.
To enter the Contest and obtain one (1) Entry: during the Contest Period, go to www.sheisnoble.com or www.thenoblemovie.com (“Website”), click on “Enter” and follow the instructions on the contest page (“Contest Page”), including providing the information requested, which may include, without limitation, your name, valid email address and phone number and your acceptance of the Rules and Privacy Notice.
Then, in the box provided on the Contest Page: (1) provide the name of a person (“Nominee”) that you would like to nominate for the “She is Noble” Award; and (2) in the box provided, in no more than 150 words in the English language, complete the following sentence in reference to your Nominee: “She is Noble because….” (“Submission”). All Submissions must comply with the Submission Guidelines set forth below in this Section 5 and will be subject to disqualification for failure to do so. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service may apply. Entry in this Contest does not constitute entry into any other promotion. All Entries become the property of Sponsor.
All entry components, including Submissions, will be considered part of the Entry. All Submissions must adhere to the following Submission Guidelines and Content Guidelines and will subject to disqualification for failure to do so, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- The Submission must be the Entrant’s original work and owned 100% by the Entrant;
- You must have the permission of the Nominee to submit their name to the Contest and for Sponsor to use the Nominee’s name in perpetuity, worldwide in all media to promote the Contest and the motion picture entitled “Noble” (“Picture”);
The Submission may not contain any of the following:
- personal information (e.g., email address, name, phone number) except that you may include your first name and last initial and the name of the city or state in which you live and the name of the Nominee;
- disparaging or libelous remarks about any individuals, organizations, brands or companies;
- information known by Entrant to be false, inaccurate or misleading, including false, inaccurate or misleading claims about Sponsor, or its products;
- reference, to or depiction of, the name or likeness of any public or private person other than the Entrant and Nominee;
- reference to, or depiction of, any political, religious or other group or organization;
- reference to, or depiction of, any content or brands owned by any third party or entity or that otherwise infringes any third party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, including, without limitation, music lyrics, brand names, logos, taglines, slogans, artwork;
- advertisement or commercial solicitations;
- material that is inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, including without limitation, any material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous or offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group;
- material that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- material that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, hate speech, whether directed at an individual or group;
- material for which the Entrant has been or will be compensated by any third party;
- material that refers to, depicts or encourages violence or the commission of a civil or criminal offense;
- material that impersonates another person or entity; and
- any viruses, worms, bots, spyware, malware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Entrant warrants that Entrant’s Submission complies with the Submission Guidelines. Sponsor may display all Entries on the Website as well in accordance to the Grant of Rights set forth in Section 6. All Entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.
6. GRANT OF RIGHTS:
By participating in this Contest, the Entrant grants to Sponsor, Administrator (and their licensees and assigns) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, distribute and display Entrant’s Submission in whole or in part, and otherwise exploit the Submission in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in any way they see fit including, but not limited to, entertainment, instruction/education, promotional, advertising and/or marketing purposes. In connection with all rights granted in these Rules, Sponsor, Administrator (and their licensees and assigns) shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate Submissions, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. If necessary, the Entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsor, Administrator or their designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights the Entrant is granting Sponsor in the Submission.
Entrants also agree that any creative ideas, suggestions or other materials you submit in connection with this Contest, in any form, are not being made in confidence or trust and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and us in any way, and that you have no expectation of review, compensation or consideration of any type.
7. IDENTITY OF THE ENTRANT:
Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different Addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that Entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the Address submitted at time of Entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an Address by an entity that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted Address. Each potential winner (individually, “Winner,” collectively “Winners”) may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder of the Address associated with the Entry. It is solely your responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if you change your Address and/or street address. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same Address.
The Sponsor will review all Entries for compliance with these Rules. At the conclusion of the Contest Period, on or about April 27, 2015, the qualifying Submissions will be judged by a panel of judges comprised of movie producer, distributor, and marketing executives (“Judges”) based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
- Creativity (up to 10 points
- Originality (up to 10 points)
- Captures Theme (up to 10 points)
The maximum number of points awardable is 30. The Entrant with the highest number of points will be the potential Grand Prize Winner. NOTE: Only Entrants, not Nominees, are eligible to win prizes. The Entrant with the second highest number of points will be the First Prize Winner. The Entrant with the third highest number of points will be the Second Prize Winner. In the event of a tie for any prize, the tied Entrant with the higher score in “Captures the Theme” will be the Grand Prize Winner (and thereafter in “Creativity” if necessary, and thereafter in “Originality” if necessary).]
The judging and final determination of the Winners will be in the sole discretion of the Judges. The Judges reserve the right to extend the Contest Period or not to award the Prizes if they determine, in their sole discretion, that entries received did not meet the qualification standards based on the Judging Criteria
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ANNOUNCEMENT:
The potential Winners will be notified on or about April 28, 2015, via email, phone or mail, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not be liable for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential Winner for any reason. Potential Winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability-Publicity Release or other applicable documents, and may be required to submit similar documents from the Nominee.
10. PRIZES: Only the Prizes listed below will be awarded in this Contest.
One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize will consist of a 5-day/4-night trip to Ireland (“Location”), for the Winner and one (1) guest and Five Hundred Dollars ($500) awarded in the form of a check made payable to the Winner. Trip portion of the Grand Prize includes: (i) round-trip coast air transportation for two (2) from the major airport nearest the Winner’s residence to a major airport nearest to the Location; (ii) four (4) nights hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy, on an if-used basis, and as selected by Sponsor); and (iii) ground transportation between airport and hotel. (Approximate Retail Value “ARV” $4500 United States Dollars (“USD”)). Actual retail value of the trip may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure point and destination. Winner will not receive the difference between actual price of trip and ARV set forth herein. Trip must be taken between July 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015, excluding holidays. If Winner is unable to travel on the dates specified, the trip portion of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and no cash substitutions will be given. If the guest of the Grand Prize winner is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Travel restrictions, blackout dates, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for flights that are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and no substitution will be provided except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Any expenses/costs not expressly stated, including but not limited to, food, beverages, gratuities, entertainment and additional transportation are the sole responsibility of the Winner and his/her guest.
As part of the Grand Prize, Sponsor will donate $10,000 USD to the charity of choice of the Nominee of the Winner, subject to Sponsor’s approval of the charity selected.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $14,500 USD.
11. PRIZE CONDITIONS: With respect to all Prizes, Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prize certificates/redemption letters. Winners are responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes. The value of the Prizes will be treated as income to the Winners and a 1099 will be issued for any Prize valued at $600 or more. Prizes are not transferrable. No substitution is allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted for any reason. In the event that a Prize component is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the Prize will constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. The Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated.
12. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who Sponsor determines to be: (A) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, acting in violation of these Rules, (B) acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner; (C) disrupting or undermining the legitimate operation of the Contest; or (D) annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing the Contest as contemplated in these Rules by any event beyond its control (“Force Majeure Event”), including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, then Sponsor will have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the Winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the Force Majeure Event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such selection process will be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of Prizes described in these Rules will be awarded.
13. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of any prize constitutes Winner’s permission for the Contest Entities to use Prize Winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, name, hometown, voice, biographical information, statements and prize information (collectively, the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Contest Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
14. DISCLAIMERS: The Contest Entities will not be responsible for: (A) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (B) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (C) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (D) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY).
15. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, each Entrant, for Entrant and for Entrant’s heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns: (A) releases and holds harmless the Contest Entities from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising, directly or indirectly, out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, or use of or inability to use any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory; (B) agrees that Contest Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) agrees to be bound by these Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Rules or in the Contest itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
(A) All disputes, actual or alleged claims and causes of action at law or in equity (“Claim(s)”) will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
(B) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Rules, in connection with any Claims, judgments and awards, Entrant waives all rights to attorneys’ fees, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, and to any multiplied damages.
(C) In no event will Entrant be entitled to recover any expenses other than reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses.
(D) Sponsor’s entire liability and your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to a distribution of the equivalent amount of Prizes set forth in these Rules.
18. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS:
(A) In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained in the Rules.
(B) All Claims arising out of or relating to this Contest, including, without limitation, the interpretation of the Rules or any prize awarded will be resolved by applying the laws of Tennessee without regard to conflict of laws, and will be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within California.
19. WINNER’S LIST/RULES REQUEST. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: “She Is Noble Contest Winner List Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org after June 15, 2015 and before September 1, 2015. For a copy of the Official Rules, send an email with subject line: “She is Noble Contest Rules” to email@example.com before September 1, 2015.